Before a child enters into kindergarten there is a large list of things they must know. Whether they learn it in preschool or at home it doesn’t matter, as long as they know how to count, tell colors, write their name, differentiate between letters and be accepting to social interaction.
We all know that a child does not learn by being forced into a chair and studying until their eyes cross, they learn through play, through touch and smell. They learn with all their senses, so outdoor play is tantamount to their success but when you live in places where the weather does not always permit outdoor play, there is another option.
Games like the Moo and Baa game by Haba are a great way to help your child learn color, shapes and memory. It is a fun game that is easy for a three year old to understand. When my daughters and I sat down and played we separated the wooden animals into color, then mixed them up and put them into the separate pouches. The girls then had to pull (without looking) the animals out one by one and try to beat the other child by putting them on the color coordinated card and get ALL the animals in the barn first.
My 3 and 4 year old really enjoyed it, and the colors Red and White now have new meaning to them. It’s a fun way to teach them color coordination and tactile skills while they are putting the matching animal on its mat.
BUY IT : If you are looking for a fun game for children between the ages of 3 and 5, you can find Moo and Baa game by Haba at Maukilo http://www.maukilo.com/moo-and-baa-game-brightly-colored-tactile-game.html
WIN IT : Want to win a set for your stocking stuffer? Here’s your chance to enter this giveaway. One lucky reader will get a set of the Haba Moo & Baa game.
One Mandatory Entry– go visit our kind sponsor, http://www.maukilo.com/ and pick one item you would love to include in your Xmas shopping list.
- One Additional Entry– if you’re our subscriber! Easy! If you’re not a subscriber, click here to subscribe!
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win HABA Moo & Baa Game at Parentreviewers.com” with a link back to this post once a day. Leave an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url. You can tweet on a daily basis.
- Three Additional Entries– Share on Facebook about this great giveaway! It can be done on a daily basis too! Please leave your FB id.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends on December 1st, 2010. and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/2