I am a great fan of Stubby Pencil Studio as it features some of the most awesome eco-friendly stationery products that I’ve seen around. Founded by mompreneur Kate Rosenthal in 2006, Stubby Pencil Studio offers eco-friendly cards, journals as well as sketchbooks, made from 100% post consumer waste recycled stock, earth friendly art supplies made from soy, pencils made from sustainably harvested wood and non-toxic wooden toys and dough. My personal favourite is of course the Smencils , which are lovely gourmet scented pencils made from recycled newspapers! On the other hand, both my kids love the eco-friendly cards which they could trace, colour and then, personalized with their own handwritten messages. Along with gifts, these cards have since been presented to a few of their friends during birthday parties.
BUY IT : Apart from the fact that all the products are healthy for children and the environment, they are also reasonably priced! What better way to promote Green Living to kids then by introducing environmental friendly stationery to them. Visit Stubby Pencil Studio and check out the great products available!
WIN IT : Thanks to Stubby Pencil Studio, one reader will get to win a cool gift bag comprising of the following items:
1. One set of gourmet scented pencils or SMENCILS
2. One set of water color EcoPencils made by Faber Castell
3. One pencil sharpener can
4. Four shape pencils
5. One super earthfriendly 6 x 9 sketchbook
6. A pack of Color and Kids Cards
Sounds awesome, doesn’t it? Here’s how you can win this gift bag:
- Visit www.stubbypencilstudio.com and let us know in our comment section what are your two favourite products.
- Three additional entries if you stumble this post with a review AND/OR
- Three additional entries if you subscribe to parent Reviewers AND/OR
- Three additional entries if you place our button on your blog!
- If you qualify for additional entries, please comment separately and let us know which option you’ve used. YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMMENT THREE TIMES FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRY, JUST COMMENT ONCE AND WE’LL DO THE MATH, i.e. leave one comment for I’m subscribe and we’ll give you 3 entries, etc.
- Giveaway is open to all addresses that USPS delivers to. Closing date is on 15th November 2008. A winner will be drawn using the Random.org number generator.
NOTE : WHILE YOU ARE HERE, DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT CHECKING OUR MEGA XMAS & NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY KICK OFF WITH 6 AWESOME PRIZES TO BE WON!!!