A game of logic and deduction, Mastermind board game is an award winning game that has stood the test of time. First conceived in 1970 by an Israeli Postmaster Telecommunications expert named Mordecai Meirowitz, Mastermind has has sold over 55 million copies in over 80 countries around the world!
It’s the code maker vs the codebreaker in this classic board game of logic and deduction. In order to win, players must use strategy and problem solving skills to outsmart their opponent. One player is the codemaker and sets a code of colored pegs. The other player is the codebreaker and attempts to break the code with help from clues given by the codemaker.Players take turns being codemaker and codebreaker and whoever breaks the code in the least amount of moves wins! For 2 Players. Ages 8 to adult.
Buy It! : There are seveal Mastermind game versions available at Pressman Toy Corporation website or anywhere Pressman Toys are sold.
Win It! : The Pressman Toy Corporation has generously donated a Mastermind game to one of our lucky reader. Here’s how to enter:
- One Mandatory Entry– visit the Pressman Toy Corporation website and leave a comment letting us know which of their fabulous and fun games are your favorite (other than Mastermind).
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Please leave us a comment including your twitter id and your tweet url.
- Three Additional Entries– blog about this giveaway and include a link. Please leave us a comment including the blog post url.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends 29th March 2010 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/0