It’s getting warmer here in Virginia and that means it’s about time to begin hitting the beach! The problem is that lately it’s been incredibly windy here and I’ve been having a hard time keeping my hair out of my eyes, even if I have it in a pony tail. Then I remembered that I received a neat product called a “Tichel” (or “Mitpachat”) which is an Israeli head scarf.
Looking at the photos in the website as my guide I wound up the scarf into my hair and there it stayed while I cleaned my car and ran some errands. It was so nice not to have my hair blowing around and all in my face (and eyes)!
The Tichel is long enough to be used like a regular scarf also and even a belt – so you get many uses for your money (which incidentally isn’t much at all!) I chose a pretty dark blue color because it’s a color that would match a lot of my clothes (especially one outfit in particular that I love to wear in the warm months!) There are many other colors and styles to choose from including solid colors such as light blue, yellow, pink, green and orange. You can also find houndstooth print, polka dots and floral prints.
BUY IT : You can find Tichels as well as just about any other type of hair accessory at CoverYourHair.com!
WIN IT : Cover Your Hair is giving away $25 worth of hair accessories of your choice to one winner here. To enter for a chance to win, here’s what you need to do:
- One mandatory entry – Visit www.coveryourhair.com and tell us what items you will pick if you were to win this giveaway
- Two Additional Entries– Follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Please leave an additional comment including your twitter id and your tweet url.
- Five Additional Entries– Read one of our Parenting Articles. Leave a comment about it on the post and return here to leave a comment including the article’s URL.
- Giveaway open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends 30th May 2010 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/0