This special review is for the upcoming Easter celebration! Jenn had earlier reviewed “Baby Bouquet” and absolutely loved how it was packaged so beautifully. This time, Monica, one of our contributing editors, was lucky to receive this gorgeous package from The Baby Bunch. I seriously think we really have a very lucky team of contributing editors. ~ Su Chin
I was offered a chance to check out a really cute gift idea from a site called The Baby Bunch. They sent me their little Baby Egg Nests in Pink and in Blue, and they are definitely a cute idea, especially great for anyone expecting a baby around Easter time! With this gift, you can go green, as it is completely organic, and give mom and baby something they can both enjoy. Each Baby Egg Nest contains three pairs of 100% organic cotton socks that are rolled up to look like eggs, and a handcrafted lavender scented bird sachet for mom.
The organic cotton socks fit infants 0-6 months or up to 16 lbs. Each organic Baby Egg Nest is wrapped up in cellophane and tied with a pretty ribbon. This gift would probably make a good starter for any larger gift basket too! They can even ship directly to the recipient and include a personal message on the gift tag for you!
BUY IT!: Baby Egg Nests are available in Blue and Pink at http://www.babybunch.com and are $19.95 each. While the price may seem to be a little bit on the high side, but the beautifully packaged eggs and handcrafted lavender scented mommy bird sachet, in a nest, will only demonstrate to the new mom, that you’re especially thinking of her and her gorgeous new baby (hey! even if it’s the 2nd/3rd/4th child ~ we’re all still new moms, again and again and again 😀 ). Other gorgeously packaged baby clothing are also available at The Baby Bunch, with gifts for baby boys, baby girls or even unisex, if you’re not sure whether it’ll be a girl or a boy!
WIN IT!: The Baby Bunch wants to celebrate Easter with you, by giving away 2 lucky readers, a very cute Baby Egg Nest gift package, each. All you have to do is :
- One Mandatory Entry– check out The Baby Bunch and leave a comment telling us which nest you’ll like.
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Please leave us a comment including your twitter id and your tweet url.
- Five Additional Entries– blog about this giveaway and include a link. Please leave us a comment including the blog post url.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends 30th March 2010 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.