What started out as a device to communicate, the cell phone has evolved over the years and has become a style statement for its users. Every few months, one comes across the most high-tech and sleekest cell phones in the market but not everybody can afford to keep up with changing trends. Consumers are discovering innovative and fashionable ways to customize their cell phones with creative accessories. Gone are the days of those ugly big black cases that protected the cell phone but made it look bulkier than usual. From “skins” and faceplate designs to charms and Swarovski Crystals, you can find as many accessories for your mobile phone as you will find for yourself.
However, until now, cell phone accessories were designed as separate fashion pieces and not designed to actually function as a part of your everyday wardrobe. To solve this fashion faux pas, designer, Andrea Behar created Cellies™ a stylish stretch cuff bracelet that easily slips on your wrist that allows cell phone users to conveniently wear their phones, and not just carry them.
What are Cellies™?
Made from stretch power mesh, Cellies™ are a stylish solution designed to hold all wireless devices including cell phones, iPhones and Blackberries. Seamlessly fusing function and fashion, a convenient hands-free compartment securely holds your phone in place. The strong but transparent material provides viewers with touchable and visible access to their phones.
Cellies™ allow your hands to be completely free to drive safely, to work the office or house, be active, eat, workout, play sports – anything that you couldn’t do before while using your cell phone. Cellies™ are great for runners, snowboarders, cyclists, roller bladers, and people on the go. Cellies™ are for men, women, teens and sports enthusiasts. It allows them to carry their cell phone safely and securely without having to attach it to their belt or carry it in their pocket. Cellies™ also offer wearers instant access to their phones, credit cards, identification, business cards or even lip gloss without having to search through their handbag.
BUY IT : Retailing at only $35, Cellies are these To Die For gift for the young and trendy (and also the young at heart). There’s no denying that studs are a must-have this season. They add instant edge to everything from handbags to shoes. Urban-glam with Cellies™ allover studded detailing, facetted stones and grommet cuffs by Andrea Behar.
WIN IT : We know you all want one, so Cellies have generously sponsored one unit to giveaway to one of our reader. That could be you! Here’s what you need to do for a chance to win this giveaway:
- One Mandatory Entry– Head over to www.mycellies.com and tell us one fact about the designer of Cellies, Andrea Behar.
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win Arm Candi For Your Cell at Parentreviewers.com” once a day. Leave an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url. You can tweet on a daily basis.
- Three Additional Entries– Blog or share on Facebook about this great giveaway! It can be done on a daily basis too! Leave your blog URL or FB id.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends on January 2nd, 2011 . and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/2