Funslides, the creator of FunSlides Carpet Skates, created Face Off Frenzy PowerBand Hockey which uses PowerBand technology to generate high-speed ricochet action right on the floor! Some of the best features about it is that it is surprisingly quiet, requires no electricity, batteries or a large bulky table! In fact, it is light, durable and portable!
Funslides recently delivered one of their toys, “Carpet Hockey” for this review and it is one of the best toys that I have ever received. WHY? Everyday, it gives me at least 30 minutes of complete peace! Looking at this toy, a carpet hockey game, one would be inclined to think “violence”, “broken glass”, “fights”. I have to say, none of that has happened in my house. There has been no fighting, no smashing of things with their lil hockey sticks or pucks! In fact, all I hear are heaps of excited yells of “over here!”, “go there!” and ultimately, “goal!!”
BUY IT: Funslides created one of the most ingenious indoor games ever! This is a team sport and it has helped develop some team spirit within my two boys and most of all, cooperation! Unimaginable for boys who are always FIGHTING over the same toy! The carpet hockey puck is surrounded by soft foam, so you can rest assure that it won’t break anything. Plus, it really simulates the real puck action and the smooth plastic just glides on carpets and even hard floors as well!
WIN IT! Funslides and Parent Reviewers are given one lucky winner the opportunity to win the Carpet Hockey game! To enter this giveaway, here are the requirements :
- Let us know in our comment section who you would like to win the Funslides Carpet Hockey for.
- Three additional entries if you Stumble this post with a review . Please leave your SU id to qualify; AND/OR
- Three additional entries if you subscribe to Parent Reviewers AND/OR
- Three additional entries if you have our badge up on your blog. You can grab any of our Mega Giveaway badges from our sidebar. Please leave your blog url to qualify.
- If you qualify for additional entries, please comment separately and let us know which option you’ve used.
- Contest is open to all US shipping addresses.
- Giveaway closes on 20th Dec 2008. A winner will be drawn using the Random.org number generator.