Father’s Day is fast approaching and while lists of top gift ideas for Dad are always helpful, sometimes practical gifts can be just what he really wants. Why not present the greatest father in the world with the gift of reading? Books also make the perfect alternative to the same old, tired Father’s Day gifts such as ties, mugs, and colognes.
To help you give the gift of reading on this Father’s Day, is our very generous sponsor, www.chickensoup.com. Chicken Soup For The Soul has sponsored a bundle of their books to be given away to a lucky dad. Here’s a look at the six different titles:
What I Learned From The Cat – 1 copy
What I Learned From The Dog – 1 copy
Count Your Blessings – 1 copy
The Story Behind The Songs – 1 copy
Teacher Tales – 1 copy
NASCAR – 1 copy
WIN THEM : Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win these awesome books:
- One Mandatory Entry– visit the www.chickensoup.com website and pick your favourite title.
- One Additional Entry– For every tweet (once a day) that says “WIN A BUNDLE OF CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL BOOKS FOR FATHER’S DAY” and link back to this post. Pls leave your twitter ID and tweet URL.
- Two Additional Entries– Are you a facebook fan? Share this on FB and you’ll get TWO extra entries in!
- Giveaway open to US Shipping addresses!!
- Giveaway ends 14th June 2010 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/2