One of the coolest “inventions” I’ve seen for a baby is the Bib-A-Roo. A Bib-A-Roo (made by Li’l Darlin’s, LLC) is a handcrafted full body bib made with adorable juvenile prints and quilted backing. The bib has Velcro at neck and ribbon at legs to assure it will fit securely – but not too tightly on your baby.
I was given one of these super cool bibs to try out – problem is, my son Xander is four years old now – so I took it over to my friends house to try out on her five month old, Abbie! I picked out an awesome pink camo print for the fabric because Abbie’s daddy is a US Sailor. We put the Bib-A-Roo on Abbie and she looked SO CUTE! Her Mom has used it with her on several occasions and just loves it. It covers all of the baby – so while she’s eating (or even spitting up) all of her adorable girly outfits are protected.
The Bib-A-Roo is made in the USA from 100% washable fabric. They have 3 unisex, 7 female, and 7 male prints that are available in Small & Large. Sizes include small (5mos-18mos) and Large (18mos and up).
Li’l Darlin’s also has a ton of other cool products for Mom’s and kids.
BUY IT : Bib-A-Roo is definitely a Mommy Must Have ~ So much that even celebrity mommies are using them on their tots. Head over to www.bibaroo.com and get yours today.
WIN IT : Love this innovative bib? Want to win one? Here’s your chance now! To enter and win:
- One entry – Visit ww.bibaroo.com and pick your favourite Bib-A-Roo fabric pattern.
- Two entries – If you tweet this giveaway (please leave us your twitter id)
- Three entries – If you subscribe to our feed via email (please leave your email add)
- Entry is open to US shipping addresses only
- Giveaway closes on 12th July 2009 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.