Outback Foods recently sent me a lovely package of Australian Relish Pack (Diggers Hot Relish, Ruffy’s Spicy Relish and Flinder’s Sweet Relish) and a cute looking, tin of Australian Billy Tea (which by the way, ‘billy’ is type of tea can where Aussies brew their tea in the outback). It so happened that I had a few friends over, for the weekend, and we had planned a barbeque at my place! This was a perfect opportunity for me and my friends to try them. All three relishes were poured out, and we had all the lamb, beef and sausages to try it out with, and they were all delicious on its’ own.
Personally, I really liked the Flinders Sweet Relish, which was a surprise, as I am usually a savoury type of girl. I believe the reason for this was, because main portion of its ingredients had green peppers and had a tinge of spiciness in it.
About Outback Foods :
We have created a range of Australian products of excellence, and have concentrated on all facets of each line to develop an air of adventure and explore the deep pleasure in all of these wonderful tastes and flavours. Traditional Bush Tucker ingredients are used to produce magnificent flavours and the unusual taste sensations that belong to Australia.
Buy It! : Outback Foods is offering all our readers (based in Australia) a 15% discount code (ParentReviewers2010)for all their products online. They have a really nice range of products from condiment packs (Australia BBQ Pack, Seafood BBQ Pack, Australian Spice Pack, etc) valued from AUD23 and lovely gift hampers (Bush Breakfast Pack, Native Sweet Treat Pack, etc) valued from AUD45. As they deliver it to any where in Australia, this would be a great gift idea for the upcoming Xmas!
Win It! : Yay! One of our lucky readers gets a chance to win a lovely Outback Foods pack called the “Tucker Box Treats” valued at AUD29.90, consisting of Eucalyptus Logs (Hard candy – 175g), Billy Tea with gum leaves (10 Pack) and Bush Mates Aust. Animals (Biscuits – 70g). All you have to do is :
- One Mandatory Entry– go visit Outback Foods Website and find a product which you would love to try. Come back and leave us a comment telling us what it is.
- One Additonal Entry – If you’re a subscriber, please leave a comment to tell us that you are. If you’re not, be a subscriber here!
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win an Australian Outback Foods pack with Parentreviewers.com” once a day. Leave an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url. You can tweet on a daily basis.
- Three Additional Entries– Blog or share on Facebook about this great giveaway It can be done on a daily basis too! Leave your blog URL or FB id.
- Giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- Giveaway ends on December 12th 2010. and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.