I’ve been a mom for just over 8 years and in that time there is one unrelenting fact that has forced me to pay close attention to the little details of our everyday experiences. That fact reminds me daily that I will not have these moments again and that I should treasure them, the good, the bad, and the not so pretty. That fact, the one that hovers over my shoulder daily, is that time does not stand still- in fact it moves so much faster that one could even imagine. I once had a very wise lady tell me the days move so slowly but the years fly by- that is so much more true than I could ever have imagined as a young mother.
So- in response to that daunting fact, Growth Chart Art has provided a beautiful way for families to track those important milestones that continue to come at faster and faster rates everyday. Their amazing selection of growth charts are true to the label “Art” and are beautiful charts that will help to mark the days and years that parents will truly treasure in years to come.
About Growth Chart Art:
At Growth Chart Art, we know how fast children grow up. Now you can capture a moment in time, in an artistic way, that you’ll want to hang in your home for years to come. Keep it for yourself or pass it on to the next generation. Suitable for display in any room – truly a kids growth chart that can grow up with them! Our wooden growth charts are handcrafted in New Hampshire of environmentally friendly inks, no-voc latex paints and sustainable wood and are built to last a lifetime. Our philosophy won’t allow us to make anything but quality wooden growth charts. We promise you … our wooden growth charts will be treasured family heirlooms for years to come. If you are looking for a gift with a personalization, we are happy to personalize any growth chart. A personalized growth chart makes a very special gift for a baby shower, birth gift, first or second birthday gift and even a family gift.
We were recently sent a beautiful Sunflower Growth Chart to try out with my kiddos and I have to say I was truly amazed at the beautiful piece of art that arrived in the mail. It truly is a piece of artwork and I had such a hard time deciding where to actually place it in our home. Before it arrived, I thought I wanted to put it on the wall in my daughter’s room However, when it actually arrived, I decided it needed a more prominent placement in our home and, it is now located in our main hallway for all to enjoy.
It was super easy to put up and the directions for including the measurements were super easy to follow. The only problem we have encountered is my children wanting to re-measure themselves EVERYDAY!! They are convinced they have grown inches in a day and are constantly measuring each other to see who’s grown the most. An added bonus for us are children who are much more eager to eat their vegetables- trying to “grow faster”. What a great problem to have!!
Buy It!: You can purchase your own Growth Chart Art piece on their website. Go check out their amazing selection and pick one out for the little or not so little ones in your life.
Win It!: Growth Chart Art has generously donated a Growth Chart of your choice to one of our lucky readers. To enter:
- One Mandatory Entry– Go to Growth Chart Art and pick out your favorite growth chart. Come back and leave us a comment telling us which one you would pick
- Two Additional Entries– Follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win a gorgeous Growth Chart Art at parentreviewers.com“. Leave us an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url.
- Two Additional Entries– Share this on Facebook! Leave us an additional comment including your FB id.
- Three Additional Entries– Tell us what is your favorite product that we have reviewed this year. Leave us a comment telling us what great products are on your little ones Christmas list this year.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends Dec 15th, 2010 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/2