Recently, I had the chance to test out the “texthook“. This is a phone holder for your stroller, trolley or bicycle. As seen here, I tested out the texthook, with my cellphone and iPod touch. I use my stroller on a daily basis, as we walk alot here (to school, shops, etc) and the texthook does come in handy, as I can never hear my cellphone ring, whenever it’s in my bag.
It was very easy to install, with a velcro strap to the stroller handle, and inserting the mobile device wasn’t too difficult either. It fits most stroller handles, even though my stroller wasn’t listed in their list of strollers, it fitted well, as seen here.
And what about compatible phones? It fits most phones, and again, even though Nokias’ wasn’t in the list, as you can see, my Nokia had no problems fitting in. My iPod Touch has a cover, and I had no problems fitting it in. It was such a breeze! You can even swivel it 180degrees, if you needed a better view!
The ultimate smartphone holder for your active lifestyle, texthookTM allows you to stay in touch while on the go.The patent-pending design tightly secures your smartphone while still providing access to the touchscreen or keyboard. With the touch of a finger, you can text, talk or e-mail, while exercising, shopping and more.With an easy strap-on design, texthookTM quickly fastens to the handlebar of your stroller, exercise equipment, shopping cart or bicycle. Lightweight and durable, the texthookTM can remain strapped to one handlebar or can be attached and removed repeatedly throughout your busy day. Inserting and removing your smartphone is effortless with one simple sliding motion. The cradle rotates 180° so you can view your phone from any angle.
- One Mandatory Entry– go visit texthook’s website and tell us one feature of Texthook.
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win a Texthook at Parentreviewers.com” once a day. Leave an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url. You can tweet on a daily basis.
- Three Additional Entries– Blog or share on Facebook about this great giveaway! It can be done on a daily basis too! Leave your blog URL or FB id.
- Giveaway is open to all international shipping addresses.
- Giveaway ends on October 18th 2010. and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.