Who doesn’t like cookies? Who doesn’t like Chocolate? When you mix the two together, you can’t lose… We were given the chance to try out Sweet Bottom Cookies, and we think we are in love!
About Sweet Bottom Cookies :
Sweet Bottom Cookies is a family owned business, created after Jeff & Katie found out that they were having triplets! They decided to put their family’s future into their own hands and create the “right” lifestyle for their family’s needs. Soon after their triplets were born, Sweet Bottom Cookies was developed with a simple mission… To offer an amazingly yummy product and provide outstanding service to each and every client- treat the customers like family!
Sweet Bottom Cookies also partners with Ronald McDonald house to help support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children. Sweet Bottom Cookies donates 10¢ per cookie sold to Ronald McDonald house.
Sweet Bottom Cookies are large, 4 oz cookies that are super soft and moist… Like cookies should be, and they all have a creamy fudge bottom. They come in three flavors, Chocolate Chip & Fudge, Oatmeal Raisin & Fudge and Toffee Doodle & Fudge. Sweet Bottom Cookies are available in three packages:
- ¾ lb of cookies for only $11.95
- Sweet Deal- 2.25 lbs of cookies for only $34.95
- Sweetest Deal- 3.75 lbs of cookies for only $44.95
Buy It!: I tell ya… You have to try these cookies! They are so good! Sweet Bottom Cookies would make an excellent gift and you’re helping charity at the same time! My favorite is most definitely the Chocolate Chip & Fudge, but the other two are pretty good too! My girls also love the Chocolate Chip & Fudge cookies, and kept asking for more!
Win it! : Jeff and Katie are generously giving away a Sweet Deal – 2.25 Lbs gift box, worthed $34.90 to one of our lucky readers. To enter:
- One Mandatory Entry– visit the Sweet Bottom Cookies website and let us know which flavor you would prefer if you were the winner.
- One Additional Entry – Be a Sweet Bottom Cookies Facebook Fan and let them know we sent you there!
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Be sure to leave a comment including your twitter id and the tweet url.
- Five Additional Entries– leave us a comment letting us know which of our parenting articles have been most helpful to you.
- Giveaway is open to US shipping addresses only.
- Giveaway ends March 28th 2011 and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.