I have picky, sensitive skin – so I am always on the hunt for a cleanser that will clean my skin but not dry it out like crazy; but also something that won’t cost a fortune. So, I was happy to review the SebaMed liquid face and body wash!
SebaMed cleansers are mild, hydrating cleansers that are soap and alkali-free. They are hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist recommended.
One thing that I noticed was that the smell is very nice! The cleanser didn’t dry out my face and made it feel awesome. Also – it was great on the occasional breakouts I get! Perhaps it’s their vitamin enriched formula at work. Whatever it is, I can honestly say I really, really like this cleanser!
Since it’s soap free and good for sensitive skin I also used it on my 10 month old during her baths. It made her skin soft (mine also!) and didn’t give her any redness.
There are lines for all sorts of skin types; classic (for normal and sensitive skin), dry skin, age defense, face clearing and also a baby line.
BUY IT : The SebaMed cleansers are available online and also at Costco stores. You can learn more at their website or on their Facebook page.
WIN IT : Thanks to the kind people of SebaMed, here’s your chance to try the SebaMed liquid face and body wash. To enter and win a bottle for yourself, here’s what you need to do:
- First mandatory entry– Visit our sponsor, SebaMed and pick one favourite product that you would love to try out.
- Second additional entry– Follow SebaMed on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sebamedpH5.5 and leave your FB id in our comment section.
- Third additional entry– Follow Parent Reviewers on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave us a comment including your twitter id and the tweet url.
- Giveaway ends October 3rd, 2011.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Good Luck everyone!!!!
Disclosure of Material Connection : http://cmp.ly/2