“Have you washed your hands?”, this is a question I ask, every single time they come around the dining table. Every single time. When I got the “Handwash Reminder”, I immediately fixed it up in our powder room. It was very easy to install, and where it was located, my boys had to pass by it to get to the toilet. If they walked off without washing their hands, the Handwash Reminder would remind them by saying, “Please..don’t forget to wash your hands!”. Well, even if they were right in front of it, washing their hands, it would remind them anyways! This is because it is motion sensor based, and would be activated within 30 seconds of a motion capture. Of course, since my kids run in and out of the toilet so fast, sometimes, there is a delayed reaction, but it is so audible, that they would turn around and wash their hands!
There is also a light sensor, that detects if light has been turned off. Of course, because it reminds my kids so often, they would often repeat it to me or their dad, “Please…don’t forget to wash your hands!”. Which of course, achieves this product’s objective of reminding people to wash their hands!
About the Handwash Reminder :
The Handwash Reminder was developed by Pratt Creative Ideas, LLC, through many years of research and development. It is constructed out of lightweight durable plastic and a custom designed motion sensor that works well in dim lighting for homes, as well as, schools, offices, hospitals, restaurants, Shopping Malls, Fitness Centres, just to name a few. It recently won a Silver Medal Award in the International INPEX Awards, USA, for recognition of innovative excellence.
Buy it! : It is available here at a great price of $29.99, until Oct 31st, 2010. After that, it will be sold at $39.99! This is a great buy, as the act of a simple handwash is the number 1 method of preventing the spread of germs by contact! Even 3 AA batteries are included! Which allows you to immediately install it, which is what I did, and this reminder will be reverberating around your home within seconds! Here is a video of the Handwash Reminder, and how it works.
Win It! : The generous people at Pratt Creative Ideas LLC, are giving away a chance to win 1 Handwash Reminder to one of our lucky readers. Will you be one of them?
- One Mandatory Entry– go visit Handwash Reminder’s website and give us an example of where you would install this innovative gadget!
- One Additional Entry– if you’re our subscriber! Easy! If you’re not a subscriber, click here to subscribe!
- Two Additional Entries– follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway “Win a Handwash Reminder at Parentreviewers.com” once a day. Leave an additional comment including your twitter id and the tweet url. You can tweet on a daily basis.
- Three Additional Entries– Share on Facebook about this great giveaway! It can be done on a daily basis too! Please leave your FB id.
- Giveaway is open to US and Canada shipping addresses.
- Giveaway ends on October 25th 2010. and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.