If you are looking for a cute and fun way to teach your little ones the alphabet (and basic reading skills) look no further than the Alphabeasts! The Alphabeasts are cute characters that possess special powers. These incredible powers help the beasts work together to solve any problem on their exciting adventures. Always doing what is right, the Alphabeasts are giving and courteous, and they love to watch out for each other.
I had the opportunity to review one of their wonderful (and squishy!) stuffed ‘beasts’ and their alphabet book set with my little ones. My 1-year-old daughter loved “Boogeyfus” and enjoyed turning the pages in the board books. My six-year-old son even read all the books to his little sister!
The alphabet book set comes with each letter of the alphabet and features one of the adorable Alphabeasts! Each book gives several basic words for each featured letter. The stuffed Alphabeast plus features a lower-case letter on one side and the upper-case letter on the other side. They are super soft and huggable too.
About Alphabeasts :
At Alpha Toys, we believe in learning through play to enhance and improve mental growth while developing other vital skill sets. That’s why we created the Alphabeasts: 26 colorful, lovable, whimsical creatures that capture children’s attention and motivates them to learn the ABC’s through a variety of self-designed lessons and games that makes learning fun and entertaining.
Buy It! :The Alphabeasts are super adorable and would make a great gift for older babies up to pre-school/kindergarten aged kids!
Check out the Alphabeasts website or find them on Facebook ! Also check out their comprehensive brochure about their vision they have for Alphabeast here!
Win It! : Thanks to the kind people of Alphabeast, here’s your chance to win an Alphabeast plush toy of your choice! To enter and win, here’s what you need to do:
- First mandatory entry– Visit our sponsor, Alphabeast and tell us where they live.
- Second additional entry– Follow Alphabeast on Facebook and leave your FB id in our comment section. telling them we sent you over!
- Third additional entry– Follow Parent Reviewers on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Leave us a comment including your twitter id and the tweet url.
- Giveaway ends Nov 28th, 2011.
- Giveaway is open to US residents only and a winner will be picked using Random.org. We will not be emailing winners, so please make sure you subscribe to our feed or check back here for the winner announcement post.
Good Luck everyone!!!!
Categories: Contests & Giveaways